Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Burying the Seed

Dearest Darling Friends,
I came across a quote which took my breath away.

"What didn’t you do to bury me...
But you forgot that I was a seed!"
Wow! Don't you want to stop reading right now and think about these two profound lines? Exactly. I felt the same thing!!! 
The moment I read these lines, my memory went on a flashback mode. I recalled a few times when I thought everything was dark (when it's buried, that's what the seed must be experiencing, right?). Today, when I analyze those situations, I understand, those very situations became the foundation for the wonderful journey I have travelled.
I am sure your story too must be similar. Do you agree with me?
Something profound is happening since I read these words. The heart is filled with gratitude for people and life itself. I realise, what was burying me was not destroying me but helping me transform, from a seed to a forest.
Circumstances buried my desire to study. In spite of securing admission in the best college of the country, I could not study. The seed was buried. The seed was in grief. Today I am a part of 'Keep Moving Movement' that is teaching and transforming the lives of over 10,000 children every year. The buried seed has sprouted. Soon, it will become a forest.
Thank you, dear life. You have your own way of guiding people and showing them their purpose.
Thank you dear  Archana Nilaver Thakur  for you showed me this quote.
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
naren

No comments:

Post a Comment