Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 October 2015

Don't be MOST people

Dearest Darling Friends,
The beauty about searching for inspiration is, you often find enough. Today morning Aditya Jhunjhunwala, my colleague at Life School, sent me an amazing blog post written by Bryce Roberts ( https://medium.com/@bryce ).
Here is my version of what he expresses.
Most people want to be fit, most people aren’t. I will be.
Most people want to build a successful business, most people won’t. I will.
Most people want to be the best version of themselves, most people aren’t. I will.
Most people have dreams they want to fulfill, most people won’t. I will.
Everyone wants to quit something, build something, be something, do something. Most people won’t. I will. 
Most people shrink away from TESTS, life offers them. It is these tests that helps us to 'increase' our value, understand our value.
When I was doing iron and steel business, untested materials were available at less than market price. Entry level test materials (Is 2062) were available at market price. Tougher test passed materials (BQ materials) were available at a premium.
Is it ironical (pun intended), I want to be premiumly priced but I am not willing to go through the tough tests that qualifies me as premium quality.
Galli cricket is different. Club level is little tougher. State level still tougher. National level even tougher. International level, the toughest. The prize of being a winner at an international level is 'higher' than the galli cricket tournaments.
Most people play the galli cricket. Very few play at the international level.
I am not alone if I desire the riches of the IPL while playing at the galli level. 
"Once in a while, someone DARES. They take the leap. Take the risk. Puts efforts. Not ordinary efforts. Incredible efforts. Feels alone. Faces doubts. Faces rejection and failures and humiliation and sleepless nights and worse. They think of quitting but but but...never ever quit. And they emerge, better, bolder, stronger. Premium quality."
Most people won’t. This means those who do, change everything. I will. (Thanks to Bryce Roberts)
Care to join in? 
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
naren
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment