Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 November 2016

"Refuse Manipulation. Take Responsibility".

Dearest Darling Friends, 
In my life, it all started with the fear of the dark.
Then came the fear of being left alone. And then it was the fear of getting physically hurt. 
That was followed by the fear of being taken away by "Budha Baba". Budha Baba was the bearded, unkempt, dangerous looking watchman of our housing society. 
Were you also scared into discipline by the threat of a "Budha Baba" taking you away if you did not comply? Ha ha. When I look back, it makes me laugh. 
In my childhood, I even had the fear of being hungry and ended up over eating every time. Ha ha. 
By the way, what were your growing up fears? 
Fear of parents, fear of teachers, fear of exams, fear of failure, fear of having no friends, fear of being misunderstood, fear of animals, fear of snakes, fear of heights, fear of drowning, fear of public speaking or was it something else? 
More than 95% people succumb to their fears. Their potential dies or gets paralysed. They live seeking safety, security, and comforts. 
They do known things. 
They eat known things. 
They visit known people. 
They read known subjects. 
They always play known games. 
They read known authors and so on... 
Are you one of them?
Less than 5% people learn to deal with their fears and perform despite their fears. They add value wherever they are. They IMPACT the world around them. They CHANGE lives. They are COURAGEOUS.
Very simply described, COURAGE is my capacity to overcome my primary and deep rooted fears, and let nothing limit me. It helps me to live my worth.
I have seen people who refuse to get manipulated by fear. They take responsibility over their life with courage. They wake up with energy. They stride through the day with purpose. *They live free*. 
They have come out of the horde of 95%. They lead the 5%. Looking at them I say to myself, "Naren, that's what you are born for". 
Do you know of such people? Do they strike a chord within you too? What do you do then? 
Would love to know your thoughts... 
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes, 
naren 
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment