I want to thank you for the support and belief you have shown in us this year. It means the world. *ThankQ*
I am extraordinarily privileged to be able to write every single week and share with you. I know that it’s something to appreciate and cherish. *ThankQ*
Personally, it’s been a different and difficult year. I have seen hearts break over and over again. I have watched friends and people I love, struggle to understand a great many things.
There has also been some fantastic developments :
1) Some exceptional talent joined the family of *Life School*.
2) Some exceptional people became *Life Schoolers*. They are scientists, teachers, mothers, CAs, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, IT professionals and even expert sports people.
3) wowparenting.com is almost ready. This site will positively impact millions of families. Do have a look and let me know your thoughts.
4) An app for youth ‘ROAR’ has seen brilliant work. It’s a game changer. Should see a launch around June.
5) A brand new, never before kind of an initiative has just been launched called ‘PRIDE’. It’s another game changer. Have a look at it too www.lifeschool.co.in/pride
We are looking forward to 2017 with a lot of excitement.
We see the world challenging us to work hard, to think bigger, and to make greater difference. We see it as an opportunity for us to become better and to *help people rise*.
We don’t know what 2017 will bring. More heart breaks? More celebrations? New beginnings?
Maybe the world will become better, maybe worse.
What I do know is that there are people out there who are going to be doing everything in their power to make a difference. Courageous people. Beautiful people. Hopeful people, defiant people. People who are too stubborn to give in or quit.
Your *Life School* is going to be one of them. Your naren is going to be one of them. *I trust you too will be one of them.*
If these posts have been adding *value* to your life, just hit the reply button and reply *Keep Rocking*. That will be all the strength we need to power ahead.
May 2017 be the best year EVER. You my friend, “KEEP ROCKING”.